Quality, health, safety and the environment = QHSE
We have chosen to work seriously with quality, health, safety and the environment.
To ensure that we always remain focused on these areas, we have chosen to establish control systems in accordance with international standards:
- ISO 9001, quality
- ISO 14001, external environment and
- OHSAS 18001, working environment
The systems we have collected in one system is called QHSE, and it is certified annually by Danish Institute for Certification.
All our services and work processes are covered by the system, which means great benefits to our customers and for us:
- No production delays; all work processes are thorough, so you do not risk work being stopped in the middle of the process.
- All environmental considerations are taken, that is, you have the assurance that you do not get any subsequent unpleasant “surprises”.
- Top quality; we have extra focus on ensuring that all jobs are in order when we deliver them. Besides it being a waste of resources for ALL parties, it is one of the biggest environmental burdens to redo a job!
- You have no problems with environmental authorities (Environmental Control, the Danish Working Environment Authority). We know and follow ALL environmental regulations, both when it comes to notifications and regulations from public authorities and the working environment.